What an unprecedented time we find ourselves in during this crisis. At Behavioral Transformations we take health and safety of both our staff and families very seriously. We understand that many families rely on the services that we provide and that some may be afraid of losing a place in a program due to suspending services.
As a team we have taken the following precautions to do our part in keeping everyone safe:
* Any family that has paused services has been, and will continue, to be assured that we aren't going anywhere. When the crisis has passed, we will be here waiting to see you again. We miss your children and families dearly and look forward to returning to work!
* Any family that is continuing services will have only 1 technician providing their services, this protection is to reduce any travel between multiple homes where germs could be shared.
* Shared materials have been all but eliminated from programming and all materials are disinfected between sessions.
* Staff have been asked to self-quarantine outside of services, and abide by the "stay-at-home" order currently in place by the governor. Any travel must be reported and will be shared with families to have the opportunity to be informed and decide if you are comfortable with any level of exposure.
* Telehealth BCBA training will also be made available for those that are interested.
We miss all of our staff and families dearly while we navigate these troubled times. Our first priority is the health and safety of all- if there is something we can do to help, please let us know!
We've got lots of new programs and activities planned this year! Have you checked us out on Facebook lately?
Find us here
For families that are currently enrolled in our program for more than 25 hours per week, we are now offering a homeschool support option. Our coordinator will work with you to support curriculum development, act as a liaison to your clinical team and support any documentation that you may need assistance with.
Advocacy and tutoring hours may be added to any program for an additional fee.